The Conference venue is Hotel Villa Diodoro http://www.hotelvilladiodoro.com/en/home.html
The venue hotel fills quickly so reserve a room as soon as you know your dates.
Excellent apartments, 600m from the venue, are being held for us, and we stay there every year. If you prefer an apartment with full kitchen, and you are staying for 5 nights or more, contact us via the "Contact Us" page. Do not delay as they will go quickly. To reserve an apartment, you need to tell us your dates. After we confirm availability, you will be asked for a 20% deposit by the Manager.
Prices and availability:
One one-bedroom apartment on second floor - euro 119,00/nt no longer available
One Studio apartment with large terrace on second floor - euro 129,00/nt no longer available
One two-bedroom apartment on second floor - euro 189/nt no longer available
One Studio apartment on ground floor - euro 109,00/nt no longer available
One Studio apartment on ground floor - euro 109,00/nt
One one-bedroom apartment on ground floor - euro 119,00/nt
One two-bedroom apartment on ground floor - euro 189,00/nt
One large apartment for two people on the main street Corso Umberto - euro 119,00/nt (if you want to be on the main street, this is great!)
The hotel industry has changed radically over the last few years, and hotels now list most of their rooms on hotel websites (Hotels.com, Booking.com, Trivago.com, etc). As a result of agreements between hotels and the travel websites, the hotels are unable to give us any blocks of rooms for the Conference. Therefore, all participants should make hotel reservations either directly on a hotel or travel website.
Other hotels with which we are familiar:
Very close to venue:
- Taormina Park Hotel less expensive http://taormina-park-hotel.taormina.hotels-sicily.net/en/
- Hotel Elios less expensive http://www.elioshotel.com/en/
- Hotel Villa Paradiso mid-price http://www.hotelvillaparadisotaormina.com/uk/index.htm
- Hotel Villa Belvedere expensive http://www.villabelvedere.it/en/index.html
- Hotel Timeo expensive http://www.belmond.com/grand-hotel-timeo-taormina/
- Hotel Villa Carlotta expensive http://www.hotelvillacarlottataormina.com/en/
A little farther, in the town center (10 min walk)
- Hotel Victoria relatively inexpensive http://www.albergovictoria.it/
- Hotel Taodomus relatively inexpensive http://www.hoteltaodomustaormina.com/en/
- Residence Circe relatively inexpensive http://www.residencecirce.it/
- Hotel Isabella relatively inexpensive http://www.hotel-isabella.it/
- Hotel Vello D'Oro above the main street; http://www.hotelvellodoro.com/uk/
- Villa Il Glicine (apartments ~15 min walk) http://villailglicinetaormina.com
Warning: read cancellation policy carefully; avoid nonrefundable reservations if possible. Be careful to avoid hotels/apartments that are far from the conference venue. Taormina is a hilltop town far above the beach. Searches for Taormina often show hotels that are in Giardini Naxos, the town below Taormina. If in doubt, please ask us before making a reservation.