A small number of apartments with full kitchens, about a 5-7 min walk from the venue, are being held for our group. If you are staying for 5 nights or longer, please write to us via the "Contact Us" page with the number of people and exact dates, and we will let you know what is available. There is a studio apartment for 109 euros, a one bedroom for 119 euros, and a two bedroom for 179 euros. There is also an apartment for 2 people available in the town center on Corso Umberto (119 euros/night). Don't delay-there are only a few available. Please register before asking about apartments.
The hotel industry has changed radically over the last few years, and hotels now list most of their rooms on hotel websites (Hotels.com, Booking.com, Trivago.com, etc) at significant discounts. As a result of agreements between hotels and the travel websites, the hotels are unable to give us any blocks of rooms for the Conference. Therefore, all participants should make hotel reservations either directly on a hotel website, or on a travel website.
The Conference venue is Hotel Villa Diodoro http://www.hotelvilladiodoro.com/en/home.html
If you prefer to stay at the Conference Venue hotel, book early, as the rooms fill quickly.
Other hotels with which we are familiar:
Very close to venue:
- Taormina Park Hotel less expensive http://www.chincherinihotels.com/index.cfm/en/Sicily/park-hotel-bristol-taormina/
- Hotel Elios less expensive http://www.elioshotel.com/en/
- Hotel Villa Paradiso mid-price http://www.hotelvillaparadisotaormina.com/uk/index.htm
- Hotel Villa Belvedere expensive http://www.villabelvedere.it/en/index.html
- Hotel Timeo expensive http://www.belmond.com/grand-hotel-timeo-taormina/
- Hotel Villa Carlotta expensive http://www.hotelvillacarlottataormina.com/en/
A little farther, in the town center (10 min walk)
- Hotel Victoria relatively inexpensive http://www.albergovictoria.it/
- Hotel Taodomus relatively inexpensive http://www.hoteltaodomustaormina.com/en/
- Residence Circe relatively inexpensive http://www.residencecirce.it/
- Hotel Isabella relatively inexpensive http://www.hotel-isabella.it/
- Hotel Vello D'Oro above the main street; http://www.hotelvellodoro.com/uk/
- Villa Il Glicine (apartments ~15 min walk) http://villailglicinetaormina.com
Warning: read cancellation policy carefully; avoid nonrefundable reservations if possible. Be careful to avoid hotels/apartments that are far from the conference venue. Taormina is a hilltop town far above the beach. Searches for Taormina often show hotels that are in Giardini Naxos, the town below Taormina. If in doubt, please ask us before making a reservation.